Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Blog Fail Take One
I had a lot of free time on my hands toward the end of last years spring semester so I started a blog and was doing well with keeping up for a while. However, all of that free time disappeared quickly once summer came and I started working a 9-5 commuting in to NYC everyday. During the time I was blogging I really enjoyed it especially due to the fact I was blogging about something I really was interested in. Even my boss during the summer had told me numerous times to get back to blogging. Since I didn't really have much luck after the first two months with my last blog, I'm hoping the fact I'm going to be getting a grade this time around will help to keep me up to date with posts, pictures, etc. I'm still thinking if I want to re-vamp the blog I started or just have a fresh new start for my clubhouse blog. Either way, I'm looking forward to working on a project that will focus directly on something I'm very educated in as well as passionate about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment