Since the weather was SO gorgeous today, one of my friends and I decided we'd take advantage and go for a beach walk. While we were walking and talking about our classes and what not, the topic of my 'clubhouse' blog came up and started a whole new conversation. As I mentioned in my other post I have blogged a little bit before but it didn't work out as great as I had hoped and my friend and I began to brainstorm with ideas on how to improve and expand on what is already somewhat in existence.
I'm not going to say exactly what it is yet, but I think we might have come up with just what my blog is going to be based around. I feel a lot more confident about creating and maintaing the blog after having talked about potential ideas. I think tonight we're actually going to do a little bit of research and a test run I guess you could say, to get on the right track for providing the blog with the bestttt content. Let's see how this goes....
No comments:
Post a Comment